Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Kitchen Adventures


The other day I was looking through some photos and found this one of Halloween cupcakes.

I vaguely remember making these, and I remember thinking they were delicious, but I have no idea what recipe I used. I assume it was some kind of pumpkin cupcake. I do remember that the frosting is cream cheese frosting with cinnamon in it, a very nice added touch.

This mystery recipe was the inspiration for my new blog.

I love baking, and cooking too, and I love trying new recipes. But apparently I'm not doing a very good job of keeping track of those recipes. So this is my attempt to keep all my recipes in one place. Mostly my goal is to document my adventures in my kitchen for my own use, but as long as I'm at it, I hope you might be able to enjoy them too.

Thanks for visiting and happy baking (and cooking)!

No comments:

Post a Comment